ThreeGraces

My multiple personalities are all named Grace. I aspire to be like Grace Kelly the Princess of Monaco, regal and respected. But most days I am more like Gracie Allen, the comedienne wife of George Burns. Her greatest strength was playing the ditz, a role I relish. And days that I pull on my black leather chaps and wrap my arms 'round my husband to cruise on the Harley, I feel like Grace Slick, female rocker and all around bad-mamma-jamma.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Grace Kelly


"Grace Kelly was one of the most admired women in the world. Even today, she is upheld as a standard of classic beauty, grace, style. Her talent and persona influenced the great motion picture director Alfred Hitchcock so strongly that he attempted to make other actresses into her image. The Academy Award and Golden Globe winner starred in 11 films during her brief Hollywood career. She left acting when she married Prince Rainier Grimaldi of Monaco, becoming Princess Grace."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home