ThreeGraces

My multiple personalities are all named Grace. I aspire to be like Grace Kelly the Princess of Monaco, regal and respected. But most days I am more like Gracie Allen, the comedienne wife of George Burns. Her greatest strength was playing the ditz, a role I relish. And days that I pull on my black leather chaps and wrap my arms 'round my husband to cruise on the Harley, I feel like Grace Slick, female rocker and all around bad-mamma-jamma.

Friday, February 02, 2007

It's been 2 years... what does that mean?

This is hilarious. My last post was titled "I'm back," and then I didn't write again for 2 years!! What does this mean? There is only one reason I'm writing now... I just heard from my college pal Amy, who lives in Egypt. She has a blog that was so great, full of photos and info on her life. I just posted to hers and thought I should take a look at mine to update it.

If I haven't written in 2 years, what does that mean for my life? Well first, noone missed it. I didn't get a single email asking "where's your blog." Second, I obviously have felt as though there is nothing worth reporting. Third, the college students who lured me to blogspot have all graduated and gone... the new students are on MySpace. I can't possibly learn another system, so here I am.

Hmm. I'll try to write more frequently.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Cairo-karios said…

    I would have asked but I didn't even know you had a blog. You were blogging before blogging was even cool!!! write me widener_amy@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home